Our Customer Success Managers are the face of Atera to our clients. Your goal is to learn as much as possible about our customers’ needs and their business workflow. As a Junior Customer Success Manager (JCSM), you will be expected to deliver value and ROI to Atera’s clients. These long-lasting relationships are built via exceptional customer service, understanding customers’ needs and top-notch onboarding of new customers. As a part of the CSM team, you will be responsible for the success of the account, managing the partnership, monitoring, analyzing and optimizing the data and working towards quarterly targets and KPIs. You will also gain a solid understanding of the product to a level that will allow you to produce high quality yet simple video tutorials.
- Serve as the primary POC and liaison between clients and the Atera team
- Create explanatory video tutorials, knowledge articles and blogs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Analyze key account statistics and performance metrics to identify pain points
- Educate clients on how to best use Atera’s platform aka “best practices”
- Proactively identify opportunities and optimization points for Atera’s clients
- Organically grow your portfolio of clients by delivering additional solutions and tools based on business needs
- Demonstrate continuous value of Atera’s solutions by keeping high retention rates
- Lead online walk-throughs, webinars, consultations and one-on-one demos for a full onboarding experience
- Lead the knowledge sharing effort derived from the Voice of Customer (VOC)
- Native English Speaker – Mandatory
- Proven experience creating and editing short how-to explainer videos – Mandatory
- Proficiency in using TechSmith Camtasia, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro
- Previous experience as CSM or Account Management role (preferably in SaaS) - Advantage
- A good eye for design and attention to details
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; ability to identify data trends
- Committed to customer satisfaction with a passion for customer success
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Superior organization and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy with strong technical skills
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
More about our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
There’s not a company in the world without an IT system.
Website building, Project management, File sharing and Insurance have all been disrupted by no-touch SaaS offerings, Atera is disrupting the world of IT.
We create software that empowers everyone from small businesses to larger corporations by fixing and improving the up time and durability of their IT systems. We build tools to help companies across the world become more efficient, nimble, fast, and growth driven—delightfulness is the heart of every product we dream of at Atera. From the heart of Tel-Aviv (Rothchild Blvd.), we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atera, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.