What’s the job?
When it comes to creating revolutionary technology that continues to disrupt the IT market, Atera is paving the way. Located in the heart of sunny Tel Aviv, we develop an automated and easy-to-use platform for IT professionals, designed to proactively identify and solve IT issues before they become a problem for their organization.
At Atera, we work to instil the values of openness and transparency within our team and strive to create one of the happiest and healthiest work environments. We’re growing quickly and now have over 8,000 customers across more than 90 countries!
We are looking for an ambitious and talented finance professional to join our finance team and lead our FP&A activities. The FP&A Manager will be responsible for managing, updating, and maintaining the financial model through the annual budget process, rolling forecasts and in support of strategic decision making.
What You'll Be Doing
· Lead preparation of the annual operating plan and analysis and maintain the three-year strategic financial plan
· Manage budget control and analysis to maintain expense control
· Deliver key financial forecasting, along with insightful performance reporting and analysis, while engaging various stakeholders in the company
· Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan, and modeling tools
· Collaborate with the accounting team for month-end and quarter-end close reporting and analysis
· Lead initiatives to continuously improve and automate forecasting and reporting tools and processes.
· Assist in preparing management reports and board of directors packages
· Analyze actual, forecast and budget expenses on a monthly and quarterly basis.
· Public company comparable analysis
· Partner with CFO and other leaders on a significant and highly visible initiative to support our growth
What You'll Bring
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in a similar function. Ideally work experience gained in a fast growing tech firm or investment bank.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economic, Accounting, or related field.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and communicate with staff across all levels, functions, and external stakeholders
· Ability to work independently and solve complex problems
· High integrity and performance standards. Passion for learning and continuous improvement.
Would Love For You To Have
MBA preferred, but not necessary
Experience with our tech stack: NetSuite, Salesforce, Power BI
Good understanding of accounting, US GAAP
Experience with subscription and/or SaaS technology business models
Experience at an investment bank