Atera is changing the way managed service providers and IT professionals do their business. Our product was built with the concept of “remote first” in mind. With the global business shift to the “work from home” model, the ability to work remotely continues to be top of mind.
Atera is looking for a high-energy, date driven Finance Business Analyst to join our team and take a significant role in analyzing our growing operation, developing business insights, and reporting to the executive management, board and investors. You will bring your expert analytical ability to provide key insights, recognize key opportunities, and drive strategic initiatives forward.
What You'll Be Doing
- Create and measure ad-hoc business/financial deep dives
- Financial forecasting and budgeting while engaging various stakeholders in the company
- Build and maintain complex financial/valuation models
- Act as a business partner to the finance team
- Design and implement data models, prediction models, and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to support business performance
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an FP&A Analyst/ Business Analyst/Financial Analyst in a well-known Company
- BA/BSc/MSc in a quantitative field
- Analytical mind with exceptional attention to details
- Experience in working in a SaaS company or online world
- Experience with data visualization platforms (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI)
- Excellent Excel and SQL abilities