The CFO at Atera is a strategic role, part of the executive management team of the company.
Atera is a remote-first IT management company that revolutionizes how businesses meet the new demands of work from home for dispersed workforces.
With more than 6,000 customers in 75 countries Atera’s remote-first IT management platform enables businesses to shift from reactive task takers to proactive problem solvers.
Atera’s platform provides professionals with proactive, predictive insights which prevents and remedies problems within an organization before they become a costly issue by analyzing more than 40,000 data points per second 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We are looking for:
An outstanding CFO with proven experience and a professional record of accomplishment of exceptional performance in key executive financial positions. We are looking for a strong leader with the ability to balance a strategic mindset with our hands-on startup mentality. The ability to work in a collaborative, global and fast-paced work environment is key for success.
- Act as Chief Financial Officer and strategic business partner to senior executive leadership team
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team and assist in formulating the company's future strategic direction and tactical initiatives.
- Develop financial and tax strategies, monitor, and direct their implementation.
- Manage the capital and budgeting processes.
- Develop performance measures that support the company's direction.
- Manage the daily accounting, including ongoing cash flow and forecasts, P&L and balance sheets.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports / statements.
- Provide leadership over a multi-dimensional professional team of Accounting, Finance, BI and Information Technology, professionals.
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package and employees well being and motivation
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiaries and related foreign entities
- Maintain close relations with the company’s accounting and law firms.
- Maintain a relationship with the company’s banks, and monitor banking activities of the company.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ongoing development of control systems to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
- Supervise M&As, from due diligence, acquisition to integration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics. MBA - an advantage
- 10+ years’ experience in senior finance leadership roles in technology software companies/start-up
- Proven track record of successfully managing C-level relationships, effectively partnering on financial planning and strategy development and execution including direct experience interacting with boards.
- Executive-level communication and presentation skills in both formal and informal settings; experience with investors and investor relations
- Experience negotiating and closing business contracts – A MUST
- Proven experience in raising capital - A MUST
- Fluent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Experience with SaaS - an advantage