Marketing Content Writer
We’re seeking a creative and experienced content marketer to help expand our digital footprint and drive more value through exciting, captivating online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of developing copy to engage business leaders, tech-savvy readers and the C-suite. Detail-oriented is a must – as well as being committed to producing high quality deliverables, sometimes with tight deadlines. You should also be comfortable working within a rapidly changing start-up environment.
You’re a natural storyteller; someone who can connect and interact with any audience to show them how Atera can help start, scale, and grow their business to its maximum potential.
The goal is to create attention-grabbing and highly effective marketing channels of communication through emails, blog posts, landing pages, scripts and banners. You’ll also be responsible for crafting strategic Facebook, Google and LinkedIn campaigns.
If you have a passion for words, know how to maintain the brand’s tone of voice while adding your own unique style, and if changing how the tech world works together is something you’d love to be a part of, come join us.
You’ll be able to successfully create and distribute intelligent and captivating content to generate inbound leads, uphold our brand values and help convert relevant prospects into customers. You will also:
- Uphold and strengthen Atera’s brand goals and maintain a consistent voice across all marketing platforms
- Work on creative and effective campaigns, i.e; landing pages, ad campaigns, video scripts, webinars and social campaigns.
- Be a committed team player
- Write conversion-oriented copy across multiple media (emails, social ads, search text campaigns, video, and more)
- Edit and write ongoing content for Atera’s website, social media channels, and blog
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and rapidly adjust content according to feedback
- Work closely with the growth team, designers, and vertical managers to develop content that reflects and upholds our brand voice
- Identify opportunities for impactful A/B copy tests and follow up on results
- Conceptualize, storyboard, and present creative directions (including scripts) for growth video campaigns for Facebook and YouTube
- Track and optimize content performance across all channels.
- 3-4 years of experience in copy/content writing in the tech industry
- Native English speaker with the ability to write flawless, natural copy and content, with attention to detail and perfect grammar
- The ability to understand and digest complex technical concepts and produce simplified and elegant content targeting our various customer audiences
- Passionate about technology and marketing great products in a creative way
- A strong writing portfolio with a range of marketing projects that demonstrates your creativity and experience
- A good sense of humor and an enthusiastic, approachable attitude
- Strong understanding of customer lifecycle communication
- Previous work with a B2B SaaS company
- A good understanding of content SEO
- Experience in video scripting
- Fluency in an additional language
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working within an IT environment