Are you an experienced paid marketing campaign manager? This is a very exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup based in Tel Aviv.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, analytical, and intelligent person to join our User Acquisition Department.
If you are mathematical, good with Excel, good at diagnosing and analyzing large amounts of data, a fast learner? Then, we are looking for you!
People with experience managing paid marketing campaigns on one or a few of the following would be a good fit for this position:
Facebook, Youtube, Google Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn
What you’ll do
- Set up campaigns: create ads, select images, write copy, etc.
- Monitor and optimize all campaigns on a daily basis.
- Statistical analysis of data
- Creative ad writing
- Monitoring search engine and PPC industry trends
- Cross-platform marketing management
- Communication between the team and management on project developments
- The position is a full time
- Independent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- High proficiency in Excel (Macros and pivot tables are a plus)
- Bachelor's degree (BA) or equivalent experience in a quantitative, data-driven field (marketing, economics, finance, accounting, market research, science, etc.)
- At least 2-3 years of paid marketing experience
- Experience managing larger budgets ($100k+ a month)
- English mother-tongue or extremely high proficiency (including grammar, spelling, and colloquial expressions)