Atera is a fast-growing startup offering a fully automated and easy-to-use platform for IT professionals.
Our fast-growing marketing team is seeking a Marketing Automation Manager to assist in developing automation funnels, optimizing results, and conducting A/B tests by implementing marketing automation funnels for our inbound marketing projects.
In this role, you will work closely with our marketing team to create scalable, automated processes to execute, analyze, and optimize multi-channel campaigns across various customer lifecycle segments, and implement automation workflows using HubSpot to keep our efforts efficient and scalable.
- Provide tactical, operational support and execution across various marketing tools, including Hubspot, Website CMS, Web analytics tools, and more!
- Assist in executing automated marketing campaigns by utilizing emails, pop-ups, forms, call-to-action buttons, chatbots, and more.
- Conduct A/B tests and analyze the success of those campaigns
- Participate in operational improvement sessions with team leads
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in email marketing, SEO, or Paid marketing
- Detail-oriented and methodical
- Able to meet deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Strong interest in learning new skills, especially around digital marketing, data analytics, and marketing technology tools
- Excellent English, both speaking and writing
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, Silverpop, or similar
- Experience in B2B marketing