Looking to break into the world of Product- this is the position for you!
Atera is the developer of a data-based, IT automation and security platform that combines RMM, PSA, and remote access into one powerful solution, tailor-made for IT support businesses and professionals. Atera is a ‘no touch’ company, which means that support articles and product UX, have extra importance to our customers.
As product operations, you’ll work directly with product management and engineering teams on the company’s top priority betas and launches. You’ll be responsible for building strong connections with user-facing teams (support, CS, Marketing), ensuring a tight product feedback loop, and coordinating smooth, high-quality feature development and launches. You will also work directly with users, learning more about their use cases and problems as you help them get more out of the product. This is a highly cross-functional individual contributor role, and it will be a critical lever for us to deliver on our mission.
This is a full-time and onsite role at our Tel-Aviv office (once we return to the office).
- Manage the Product Team’s OKRs and planning process, including reporting, tracking, implementing, and maintaining the relevant systems and mechanisms
- Plan, coordinate, and drive priority user betas, launches, global rollouts (in partnership with product marketing, customer success, and others)
- Make sure user-facing teams are ready with the information and processes required to support new products
- Work with user-facing teams and with users directly to collect, quantify & communicate product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development. Uplevel the understanding of how the product is being used in the real world.
- Excellent understanding of data and how to interpret it to improve products
- Excellent English
- Technical understanding with a strong passion for technology
- Strong execution of qualitative and quantitative analysis
- You are a team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- A high degree of creativity and drive
- Amazing interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field