A product manager in Atera is part of the beating heart of the company. You are expected to be in touch with the arms and legs of the company, from customer success, through marketing and R&D, all the way to finance and management, you will need to aggregate data, and facilitate processes and requirements in order to make sure that Atera focuses its efforts on the highest impact features and products. A Product Manager at Atera contributes directly to business goals aligning to the company objectives.
What you’ll do
- Lead product vision, strategy, development and execution for Atera’s usage expansion and retention efforts.
- You will be the owner of some Atera’s most important business KPI’s, and you will strive to improve it on an ongoing basis.
- Work cross functionally with Atera’s engineering, design, product analyst, customer success, marketing and research teams on reducing our churn rates and promoting product stickiness
- Use qualitative research and data analysis to communicate product vision to management and various stakeholders
- Create a prioritised pipeline of products and features that will increase usage by adding value to our customer base
- Be the voice of the future in the planning of each new feature and product
What We're Looking For
- 2 years of product management or related experience at fast-growing SaaS companies
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Very strong analytical abilities with hands-on orientation
- Loves data and data analysis
- Great business judgment, ability to influence others with strong analytical thinking
- Ability to move quickly in a fast-paced environment without forgetting important details
- Excellent communication skills
- DevOps / IT background is a big plus
More about our benefits
So what’s it like to work at Atera? First off, it’s fun. (Psst we have a-mazing happy hours every two weeks!) Each day is infused with our core company values. The company cultivates an environment of openness and transparency. It’s a place where you’ll be able to grow and build with impact. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a team of awesome professionals.
More about Atera
There’s not a company in the world without an IT system.
Website building, Project management, File sharing, and Insurance have all been disrupted by no-touch SaaS offerings, Atera is disrupting the world of IT.
We create software that empowers everyone from small businesses to larger corporations by fixing and improving the uptime and durability of their IT systems. We build tools to help companies across the world become more efficient, nimble, fast, and growth-driven—delightfulness is the heart of every product we dream of at Atera. From the heart of Tel-Aviv (Rothchild Blvd.), we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atera, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.