Atera is the developer of a data-based, IT automation and security platform that combines RMM, PSA, and remote access into one powerful solution, tailor-made for IT support businesses and professionals. Atera is a ‘no touch’ company, which means that product UI and UX sets the tone, and is key to our success.
As a product designer you will communicate with our PM team on new features, initiate UI and UX changes, and base your requirements on data collected and analyzed from advances tools such as mixpanel, features board and fullstory.
- Work with our product management team on new features and products design
- Work with the product marketing manager on the best UX and UI for the adoption of new features
- Help create and evolve Atera’s design system
- Come up with design and UX improvements and new concepts to enhance activation, retention and new services adoption
- Research Atera users behavior through advanced analytics tools, and come up with UX improvement suggestions
- Research existing UX and UI solutions in the market
- 2+ years of experience as a product designer in a product/ high-tech company
- Record of designing and releasing successful products
- UX professional education
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with the team
- Good technical understanding of the underlying solution
- Familiarity with the IT space
- Mobile experience
- Experience as a product designer in a SaaS company, preferably “no touch”
More about our benefits
So what’s it like to work at Atera? First off, it’s fun. (Psst we have a-mazing happy hours every two weeks!) Each day is infused with our core company values. The company cultivates an environment of openness and transparency. It’s a place where you’ll be able to grow and build with impact. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a team of awesome professionals.
More about Atera
There’s not a company in the world without an IT system.
Website building, Project management, File sharing and Insurance have all been disrupted by no-touch SaaS offerings, Atera is disrupting the world of IT.
We create software that empowers everyone from small businesses to larger corporations by fixing and improving the up time and durability of their IT systems. We build tools to help companies across the world become more efficient, nimble, fast, and growth driven—delightfulness is the heart of every product we dream of at Atera. From the heart of Tel-Aviv (Rothchild Blvd.), we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atera, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.