Atera is looking for a talented and passionate Automation Engineer to develop, maintain, and improve the automation framework to ensure the highest level of quality. As an Automation Engineer, You’ll be joining a product team focused on building features for our large-scale multi-tenant system enabling our customers to better manage their business, infrastructure, and security. Our team has a direct impact on the growth of Atera and is the proud owner of the Atera RMM and PSA products. We are enabling the rapid acceleration and adoption of Atera worldwide.
- Conduct the process of transformation from manual tests to automation tools, based on needed scenarios & tools, and enhance current existing tools.
- Build infrastructure for automation tests, per different teams needs.
- Develop new automation tests tools.
- Run the automation tests.
- Maintain the tools and code, changes, and updates as per demand.
- Strong experience in ‘Quality’ and expertise in ‘Engineering and Automation’
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Selenium Webdriver with C#
- Extensive experience in Testing of API (Rest) and Web-based applications
- Experience in creating Automation test cases based on Manual test cases
- Exposure working in an Agile development environment with an understanding of Scrum Methodology (BDD, TDD)
- Well-versed with concepts of Performance & Load Testing (Hands-on experience in any Tool like Load Runner, JMeter is desirable).
- Strong ability to debug code, analyzes failures, and trace defects to the root cause.
- Proficiency with complex DB Queries
- Familiarity with Angular - an advantage